Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

My first blog entry!

A friend of mine started a new beauty blog a few months ago and since then I've often thought of starting my own.  My problem was settling on an idea of what my blog would be about since I'm a bit ADD when it comes to hobbies.    Well, today she posted a contest on her blog that gave me the kick in the butt I needed to get started.  Ella Pretty is currently holding a contest for Hana Mini Flat Iron - Travel Size by Misikko.com. and by posting about her contest on her blog, I have gained an entry into the contest.  If you are interested in entering this contest, please visit Ella Pretty.

As far as the rest of my blog, I'll be posting about motherhood, crafting, art, and whatever else I happen to be interested in at that time.  Enjoy!

2 comments: