Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A little about me

I'm a 34 year old mother of three boys, who just started back to school yesterday.  My youngest, Tanner will be seven in a few weeks and just started 1st, Tristan who will be 9 in a few weeks is in 3rd, and my oldest, Jason is 15 and a sophomore.  I work two part time jobs to keep myself busy while they are in school and to have a little extra income (though not necessary).  I've always liked to stay busy in a structured environment which unfortunately means that the house often gets left behind, lol.
Growing up, I lived in many places due to my dad being in the army but I consider Boise, Idaho home.  I moved to Boise when I was nine and lived there until my hubby and my two oldest moved to Georgia about 8 years ago.  This last October, we made another move a few hours south to Florida so we are still missing home.  We hoping that one day my husband's work will take us back.
As far as hobbies, I love to read, crochet, knit, sew, paper crafts, tatting, drawing, painting, etc... You name it.  If I can find a tute on it, I'll likely try it, lol.  I love to make up my own sewing patterns and try to be creative.  I started out an artist growing up but eventually drifted towards music.  Though I don't have the same ambitions to be a music teacher anymore and have actually drifted back towards art. 
I guess that's it for today.

1 comment: