Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

School shopping with the boys

Today I took my three boys school shopping during Florida's tax free holiday.  I know that I get to save quite a bit during this time but I'm just not sure it's worth fighting the crowds and trying to find proper sizes in all the jumbled clothing.  Plus this year, the in-store coupons were few and far between.  I managed to find most of what I needed except for one more pair of shorts in an 8 slim for Tristan.  It's so hard to shop for that one since he is so skinny and apparently it is a pretty popular size around here, lol.
While I was at the mall, I finally exchanged the body butter my mother in law sent me for Christmas.  While it smells really lovely, the scent is very strong and gave me migraines.  Instead I got some cocunut body butter, some lip gloss and some mascara.
I also used my Victoria Secret coupon for a free pair of panties.  I love when they send out coupons. :D  At Penney's I bought a pair of cute skinny crop pants and only paid .80cents after clearance price and a coupon for $10 off $10.  I love a good deal.
Now I just need to get those kids out the door for school...

No comments:

Post a Comment